As the market leader in printing, Consolidated Press is doing more than simply preparing for the future – we are creating it! We’re proud of the impressive talent and enterprise our staff exhibits every day and seek to attract, develop and retain high-quality employees.
We invite you to consider a career with CP. If you would like to discuss current employment opportunities, please forward a copy of your resume and job interests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
- Project Manager – 5 years’ experience with offset printing to included sheet-fed and web (Seattle, WA)
- Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable Clerk – Entry level position (Seattle, WA)
- Sheet Press Operators – 40″ Komori experience preferred (Seattle, WA plant)
- Web Press Operators (Fife, WA plant)
- Folder, Stitcher, and Cutting Operators
- Bindery Helpers
- Press Helpers
Experience in the print industry is required. All are Full-Time Positions.
Email your Resume to: email@example.com
Consolidated Press is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, religion, color, sex, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability (except where such characteristics are an appropriate bona fide occupational qualification). Job applicants and employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job.